Are you having problems falling and staying asleep at night? If you’ve ever struggled with sleep, chances are it’s impacted both your nights and your days. But even if you’re familiar with the struggles, there may be more to insomnia than you realize—like what goes on in your brain at bedtime. Just playing a sleep meditation will not give you have the full rejuvenation that is possible with a robust sleep routine.
Knowledge is power, people, so let’s get smart about sleeplessness. Learning how to improve sleep is the first step to living a richer, more fulfilling life. It is important to educate yourself on sleep’s impact on well-being.
Join this sleep workshop to learn some research-based strategies on how to get better sleep. Say goodbye to sleepless nights! You may be able to use less sleep medication and sleep well when you understand the basics of a good night’s sleep. This workshop will give you the skills to help improve how well you sleep and naturally calm your body and mind.
* The science of sleep
* What is sleep hygiene and how it can greatly improve your quality of sleep
* How your morning routine sets you up for a good night’s sleep
* The most important nutrients and foods to achieve deep sleep
* Why hormones wreak havoc with women’s sleep and what to do about it
* How to stop a racing mind and night-time anxiety
* Strategies to achieve uninterrupted, deep sleep
Saturdays May 7, 14, 21, 28 at 9am PT (12pm ET, 5pm UK, 6pm CET, 9:30pm IST)
Click here to learn more and register